Our Optometrist Services
At Vision Potential optometrist services, we take the extra time during eye tests to thoroughly understand you or your child’s needs so that we can provide the highest level of eye care available.
Adults & Family Eye care
Providing care for:
- Acute Eye trauma ( Removal of Metal, eye lashes and other foreign bodies)
- Diabetes management
- Red Eye, Dry Eye, Sore and painful eye examinations. (Treatments including Blephasteam and meibomian gland expression)
- Glaucoma management
- Macula Degeneration management
- Consultations for standard Yearly examinations and Adult Behavioural optometry
Frames and Lenses
We provide all types of Frame and lenses to suit the whole family. Including Designer eye wear, children’s durable frames, sports frames, peadratric frames for babies, half eyes and more.
We have custom made lenses suited for all needs, Every day use, computer use, distance vision, near vision, lenses for fatigued eyes and Behavioural Lenses for children.
Safety glasses are becoming mandatory in some workplaces and the requirements can sometimes be challenging to figure out. At Vision Potential we hold many contacts with Local companies to eliminate the confusion when ordering Safety glasses for your Job.
We currently hold Contracts with
- Eyres Safety
- IC Safety
We measure and fit all types of fully certified safety lenses including:
- Multifocal and progressives lenses
- Extended focus and occupational
- Single vision lenses for reading or distance vision
- Fit over safety glasses to wear over existing spectacles
All safety glasses are Australian safety certified and meet Australian Standards AS/NZS 1337.1 and AS/NZS 1337.6.
You can call us on 0418 310 820 or book online today to come and View the range at the practice.